Timed, Smart & Programmable
Automate Your Pet's Life
Chimp automatic feeders help ensure your cat’s bowl is always filled on time and in the appropriate food portion size. It gives you peace of mind knowing your pet will be fed whether you’re at work or get away.
Designed to put your pet's health first
LARGE CAPACITY HOPPER
7L/29 cup cat feeder automatic consistently provides food for your cat and dog smoothly for a couple of day.
RECORD CUSTOMIZABLE MESSAGE
Built-in voice recorder and a speaker to recording your voice messages and play it when feed your pets.
DUAL POWER MODE
Batteries installed as back-up power to ensure automatic feeding in case of power failure to assure your pet never miss a feeding.
Makes feeding your pet a breeze.
Record Customizable message
Day Food Per Meal
Keep a healthy diet for your loved one
Frequently Asked Questions
1) It maybe the infrared lights be blocked. Please clean the food residual in the food outlet as there are two infrared lights inside detecting food.
2) If still not working, please reset the feeder by pressing the “REC” key for 3 seconds at the setting mode (the LCD backlight is on).
3) If it’s still not working, please check if the motor is turning properly, and contact us via email@example.com.
1) First, check if the meals’ time and stations are set correctly.
2) Next, check if the feeder’s current time is consistent with the watch time. If not, set them the same.
The red alarm light will flash when the battery power is low.
1) Please change to three new alkaline batteries and make sure that they are installed correctly.
2) Unplug the feeder for a while and plug it in. If it’s still flashing, reset the feeder by pressing the “REC” key for 3 seconds at the setting mode (the LCD backlight is on).
1) Check if the power switch is ON, and the batteries (if using them) are in good condition.
2) Press the “Feeding” key for 3 seconds to see if it will make any sounds and dispense food at the un-setting state (the LCD backlight is off).
One portion is 5 grams.
1) The portion size maybe slightly different with different sized food.
2) With different size and volume of one cup from different areas, we cannot say for sure how many portions equal to one cup.