1. The power adapter and wire plug should not be flooded during cleaning.
2. Turn off and then disconnect the power supply to ensure safety when the device is not in use.
3. Glitter water fountain cannot run without water and will automatically stop without water.
4. Turn off and then disconnect the power supply to ensure safety when the device is not in use.
1. The pump is not working properly.
Pls try to clean the pump and the water tank, and replace the filters, also making sure every part is installed properly and the alignment of pump water output to fountain entry is good.
2. The pump starts and stops continuously.
Check if the fountain and the pump are connected securely. And if the water level is higher than the pump and lower than the max level. Please try to unplug and plug in the water fountain.
Q: How much power does the fountain use?
A: The fountain operates with an ultra-low power DC pump and a power adapter. The total power consumption of the unit is about 1.5 watts, which means the total power consumption is about 1.08 kWh per month or 12.93 kWh per year.
Q: How long will the fountain pump last?
A: For fountains with long life DC pumps, the pumps typically last 2 to 3 years (more than 17,520 hours). If the pump has been in regular use during this time, it may need to be replaced.
Q: Why do I find small particles in my pet's fountain?
A: It is common for some residual dust to leak from the filter. This is completely normal and will not harm your pet in any way. To prevent carbon chips from falling off, rinse the filter thoroughly before running.
Q: How often should I clean the water fountain?
A: We recommend cleaning the water fountain at least once a month.
Q: How often do I need to change the filter?
A: The filter should be changed every 2-3 weeks. This will depend on the number of pets using the fountain. Multiple pets using the fountain can increase saliva levels and debris in the water, and so filters need to be changed more frequently.