Your shopping cart is empty!
Shipping and taxes are calculated at checkout.
Download User Manual
1. Please keep the fountain away from socket and make sure the adapter and socket are higher than the fountain to prevent water damage.
2. Please unplug the power line when cleaning, and please note that the adapter cannot be cleaned and must be kept away from water.
3. Please keep the power adapter out of reach of pets so as to prevent them from touching or chewing it.
4. Please add water immediately or stop using in the event that the water level of the fountain is lower than the water pump.
1. Is it normal if the adapter heats up when the fountain is running constantly?
It is normal for it to get slightly hot. It is within the safety range, and will not cause any damage to the fountain.
2. Why is the noise of the water pump higher than before?
It is possible that the water level is too low, please add more water.
It is possible that there is foreign matter such as hair on the blades. Please disassemble the water pump and have it cleaned.
Q: How often should the stainless steel water fountain be cleaned?
A: It is recommended to clean the water fountain once or twice a week. Please do not use detergent when cleaning it, only use a cotton cloth with water.
Q: How often to replace the cat water fountain's filters?
A: It's recommended to replace the filters every 2-4 weeks.
Q: How long does the water in the water fountain last?
A: It depends on how much your pet drinks.
Q: What is the fountain made of? What is the material of the filter?
A: The fountain is made of 304 food-grade stainless steel, which conforms to United States and EU safety standards. The material of the filter is Premium Activated Carbon.
Copyright © 2024 WOPET. All Rights Reserved.