1. Cleaning the pump is essential to he longevity of the fountain. Please clean the pump every 2 weeks.
2. Please disconnect the power supply before maintaining and cleaning the machine.
3. The power adapter and wire plug should not be flooded during cleaning.
4. Be sure to shut down and disconnect the power supply for safety when the device is not in use.
1. The pump starts and stops continuously.
Check if the fountain and the pump are connected securely. And if the water level is higher than the pump and lower than the max level. Please try to unplug and plug in the water fountain.
2. The water pump is not working properly.
Pls try to clean the pump and the water tank, and replace the filters, also making sure every part is installed properly and the alignment of pump water output to fountain entry is good.
Q: How long will the fountain pump last?
A: The fountain runs on long life DC pump.The pump normally lasts between 2 to 3 years (>17520 hours). If the pump has been in regular use for approximately this time period, it may need replacing.
Q: How often should I clean the fountain?
A: Fountain should be cleaned at least every 2 weeks. Please clean it once aweek if you are living where there is hard water.
Q: Why am I finding small black particles in my pet's fountain?
A: It is common for some residual charcoal dust to seep from the filter. This is perfectly normal and not harmful to your pet in any manner. To help prevent the charcoal dust from shedding, rinse the filter thoroughly under running water before placing inside the fountain.
Q: How do I know if it's time to add water to the fountain bowl?
A: Please watch the Transparent water bowl, when the water level is close to the minimum line, please add water.
Q: How often to change the filter?
A: For the health of your pet, it is recommended that the water be changed and the fountain cleaned every week, and change the filter every 1-2 weeks.