1. Check the level of food frequently to be sure the feeder is dispensing properly.
2. Check the low battery light frequently to ensure the feeder has power.
3. Always turn the feeder off before cleaning.
4. Keep fingers and hands away from food wheel.
5. Estimate life of one set of batteries is one year.
6. Requires Three D size batteries, alkaline batteries only (Batteries NOT included)
1. The feeding programs will always disappear automatically.
1. Check if the account has been shared to other people, and if he/she has deleted the feeding programs.
2. If the feeder is retore to factory settings, the feeding programs will be lost.
If the issue is still happening, pls uninstall and reinstall the APP.
2. The food is blocking.
1. First check if the feeding time and food amount are appropreate for your pets. As if pets don't eat up the food in a periond of time, it may cause food blocking.
2. The food blocking warn is designed to remind the owner to adjust the feeding programs to make it satisfy the pets' diet.
3. If there is food blocking message when it's not the case, it maybe that the pets had eaten up the food meanwhile. And it maybe the feeding time is not suitable for pets.
4. If received food blocking message, clean the food residual in the food outlet.
5. Check if the food size is between 5-15 mm, and DO not put in wet food or damp food.
3. The feeder is not powering on.
1. When only with batteries, the feeder has no indicator lights on. Judgement: Open the power switch to ON, and press any button to see if the button will make any sound. If not, the feeder is not powering on.
2. Check the feeder is plugged in securely, and the batteries are installed correctly. The feeder maybe connected not securely with any drag movement.
Q: What is the portion size of the automatic cat feeder?
A: The WiFi cat feeder is suitable for dry food only, with the food pellet size within 5-15mm, up to 15 meals a day.
Q: How much volume is in each portion?
A: The feeder can be set a maximum of 50 portions per meal, about 5g per portions.
Q: How much dry food can the feeder hold?
A: This automatic cat feeder can can hold up to 6L of dry food.
Q: How does the automatic pet feeder work?
A: WOpet automatic feeder connects to your Wi-Fi so you can manage all the functions of this feeder from your smartphone, using the Pet Zero App.
Q: Can I use the WOpet app with both iOS and Android?
A: The WOpet app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or or later or a compatible Android smartphone 4.4 or later.